The New Spotted Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent Updates

Go down

Recent Updates Empty Recent Updates

Post by Alphess Forest Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:31 am

For those of you visiting TSW(The Spotted Way) for the first time: you should know that while this version of TSW is new, TSW itself is not. This is the first time TSW has come to the forums, so sense our Admins are new to this version of editing please don't write it off right away if it looks a little messy at first. Doing our best to work out the kinks; the website is still undergoing changes but the basics for role play are there so feel free to join right away! Right now you are allowed to ask for ANY rank, no matter how high ranking when you join. Note: I, Forest, am willing to help you find an image or edit one to your liking if I am able to, but I can only do small edits such as changing eye color.

For those of you coming from TSW original: Yes, I know forums aren't exactly something everyone on our website likes using, but like I've said before I think we should give it a try. On this website instead of Rose I am Forest; Why? Because on this website we're going to try and shake things up a bit with the newer generation of TSW. You don't have to join a new generation wolf, but it is suggested because if I joined, say, Rose, she would be old and graying for this version of role play. There are new rules that come with the forums, and to find them all you need to do is look for 'updated rules' in the 'rules' forum. If you have any questions at all, just ask! I will answer any question I can the best way I know how.
Alphess Forest
Alphess Forest

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum